Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hello...

Hello there!...

I just now today started this blog...I hope to post here, in the very near future, things that will make us laugh, bring us together if not in space then in spirit, make us think, stimulate, encourage, grow...all within easy reach of an authentic italian double macchiato wherever we are...

In this, I will no doubt get professional graphic help from my son (vonwebster.blogspot.com) and my daughter in France, I am about a half-generation behind in the technoworld...I just love words, whatever language, and people, whatever, er, planet...

See you soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger Clairikine said...

Don't forget to tell your daughter in France that you got a blog up and running ;-)

My personal rule of thumb is learn some basic HTML and link to YouTube a lot. When you have something to link to. Course.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home