Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Big Femtio på det svenska sättet....later that same weekend...









Since they do such a beautiful job here in Sweden fêting one's 5Oth, even though I turn le Grand Cinq-Zéro next September, Beth offered me a big party, with a certain see-you-guys-later factor, before we head to the US for home ministry on June 15...She did an absolutely fantastic job inviting people, organizing, planning interesting and stimulating games, Pat did lots of graphic stuff, table-cards with my face inserted into famous paintings/photos (member of ABBA, me instead of Waldo, as Einstein)...And she MCed the whole shindig, with Patty Productions dance music compiles...Brillant photo essay by our cell group, gifts, including money toward a new(old) mandolin, yummy cakes from the House of Dolores, Beth and Kjell, mega Texas Taco salad, and the image of a snowy owl in the background (my favorite animal)...'Twas a truly Glad Födelsedag, as I was tossed into the air 4 and a half times...Thanks, dear friends, I love you!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home