Monday, March 12, 2007

Still here...

Yes, I am still out here, though it has been one busy month-almost-since I laid down any thoughts/news/stuff here...Although I have no illusions, I know most are out on myspace these days rather than these good ol' blogs "that are so...uh...2005!"...Don't know if I'll do that, but I like going there to visit friends of friends of friends and listen to their music-waiting-to-be-discovered...To you who come here still, we'll do some more hanging and reflecting på saker och ting, men det här är liksom en sorts mysigt väntrum tills vi hinner möta varann ansikte mot ansikte på något trevligt ställe i vår stad eller min, alors nous aurons une belle occasion d'échanger de fraîches nouvelles autour d'un double macchiato de chez Mellqvist ou bien Copacabana et parler de l'avenir, n'est-ce pas? Visst är det så...Be back soon, just stepped out...Ciaò...Hasta pronto...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to see you over there!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home