Friday, October 09, 2009

I am still here...


Well, it has been a while since I was over here on this space, was in another space, dude!...Mostly Facebooking it, but my Facebook page was not, as this one, designed by my son Patrick...I guess I had a few readers over here, now I have like 48 photo albums on Book o' Face. I have trouble remembering to Tweet on Twitter, as if that was at all of the least ultimate importance...
Still here in Stockholm, Sweden, and loving it more all the time, the place, the people (most of them), the work bringing Good News to this land...But I also have a growing interest in helping the Love Revolution in Christ go forward in specific places I have recently spent time in and continually find myself praying/thinking about: Berlin, Oslo, Prague, Nantes, based on real human contacts and new friends in these places, not just my usual enthusiastic wonderment at most every place I have been (Zwolle, Dresden, Luleå, Lübeck) or want to go (Tokyo, Oaxaca, Reykjavık)...And San Francisco is still no.1...

But it's cool, if quite difficult emotionally at times, to have our kids in Santa Cruz, Nantes, and Stockholm simultaneously, and Skype-conference. You don't know how life will turn out looking when you're 52, but it is all grace from God, another year/day/minute! I am still grateful!..




2 Comments:

Blogger Clairikine said...

Jag är inte i Berlin än :)

6:45 PM  
Blogger studu said...

Where did you see that? :-)

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home