Monday, September 11, 2006

When shrimps learn to whistle...

Hey! The title is totally unrelated to anything, just a left-over Leo Kottke song I recently remembered...Been away from this space for almost a week while my 4 yr old desktop is out for repairs, have been doing this kinda thing down at my corner in New Life Church, basement in Kungsholmen, Stockholm...Window in Johan's office offers view of sky, building-top, dumpster, and Volvo bumper...Sun's a lot lower even in the last 2 weeks now that fall is about to fall, it will catch you right in the face at the end of a city street round about 7pm, but the folk are still out everywhere...Got Cassandra Wilson's Thunderbird album and Brian Eno's Another Day on Earth intertwining constantly in my soundtrack mind--may be you also have a sample of music in your head at any given moment, I know I do, life as a perfectly scored film, preferably involving Nordic scenery and ultra-modern airports...

Thoughts go out to friends everywhere, thankful for you!...Be back shortly...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

steew-man!!! your a hot son of a gun... mr sprinter, mr runner4glory... hey you can look at the relevantmagazine.com, eller jesusradicals.com check out some of their links... //sam

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go anarchy!!!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Clairikine said...

"Shake The Disease" by Depeche Mode is the soundtrack of my life, I suspect that Martin L Gore wrote and recorded it just after an angel told him of my upcoming birth. Now, whether that's the same angel as the "Mr Feathers" character that dances around in the John The Revelator video remains to be seen, but I doubt it. I got my replacement battery from Apple today, the other one was one of those "Egad, my laptop's on fire!!" Dell batteries that got recalled. I got Damaris on the phone today, potential housemate, she is just as lost as I am in the Lyon housing fog so there is hope at the end of the tunnelbana tunnel. I loves you bunches. Kram! Claire.

P.S. Lookin' forward to those Dozor DVDs :-P

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home